Found out about more Blog Candy!






Alrighty, found out about some more blog candy, so I'm spreading the word... I'll even include a picture this time so you can see what's up for grabs, lol.




This is Bev's candy that is up for grabs over at her blog "All the things I love". It's open til Friday June 5th. To get your chance, click HERE.







Nikki has some blog candy up for grabs at "Smells Like Homemade". I've been drooling over it! She's got Copic Ciao's in there! I wanna win it, lol. It's open til June 15th, to get your chance go HERE.


Okay last one:


Marlene has some blog candy up for grabs too, over at "A Lil' Bit of Me". She giving away the CUTEST stamps from the Greeting Farm, and oodles of ribbon! You can enter until Friday June 5th. To get yourself entered go HERE.
That's all I know about today. I'm gonna try to get scrappin tonight so I can post something fun.
Happy scrappin'!
Brit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop