Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch #44 Challenge

So the project below was for Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog's Sketch Challenge #44(w/ a twist). The sketch was great and this design had be floating in my head for a few days, so I went for it. The twist was other than black & white, our project had to be monochromatic. So, going with red, also let me have all tints of pink. Yay me! Recipe below as always.

Recipe:
Red Base layer cut at 5.5" x 8.5" folded in half for an A2 sized card
Black & White Stripe, from DCVW's All Dressed Up Mat Stack, cut at 4" x 5.25"
Red strip is cut at 2" x 4"
Medium Pink strip is cut at 1.5" x 4"

Now, the light pink that's vertical is cut at 5.25" tall and it's approx. 2" wide, however, I did mine on my Gypsy because I wanted to weld the base of the flowers to a rectangle for that section. The flowers used are from Sweet Treats, in addition to the ones that are welded to the light pink section, I cut two of the darker pink base & layered them, and then the medium pink layer and the light pink layer. I omitted the highlight piece because I wanted to use the face stamps.

The face stamps are from the PKS Everyday Character Assortment & the phrase stamp is from Basic Grey's Alpha Limited Edition Series.

Happy Crafting!
Brit

Comments

  1. Very nice, the flowers are adorable!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card...love the faces dont the stamp faces just make the card. Also one of you new followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The flowers are adorable! You did a great job with the PK challenge! Good luck and thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute... love those flowers!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet flowers! I love it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww your flowers are SO cute!! LOVE this card to bits Brit. Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!! I need to get some of these stamps! :)
    ~Shauna (http://crafteeshe.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!