Hey! It's a "Handy Dandy Notebook"!

It's me, yet again! Are you sick of me yet? I'm back with post #5 for MPS's NSD Celebration. This is for Challenge #6, which was to incorporate a tag. Now, I don't like tags, I don't really use them, but I got a collection that I thought was really cute, and had a sheet of cut apart tags, so I mounted one on a sheet of patterned paper, inked it up a bit, added a little bling and stamped a sentiment on it.




Products Used:
Sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's Buggy Punnies
Cardstock from The Paper Company
Patterned Paper & tag from Dilly Dally by Making Memories
Heat Set Rhinestones by Tulip

*also used my Cinch Machine and Apron Lace border punch by Fiskars. 

The first thing my 4 year old son and 2 year old niece said was "It's a handy dandy notebook!". I'm thinking they've seen Blue's Clues one too many times. At any rate, they both want their own notebooks now, lol. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop