Cricut Circle May Magazine Challenge #1(Sponsor Contest)

This is my entry for the Cricut Circle Magazine Sponsor Contest. The sponsor was Imaginisce, and we had to use 3 of their products, plus at least 4 Cricut cuts. I used 3 different styles of paper from Imaginisce, plus the i-Top(I used the small brad daddies, 3 with toppers from the all occasion pack, and 2 with scraps of the other papers I used) and some of the hot rocks. All cuts(the 6 butterflies and Precious phrase) are from the Once Upon a Princess Cricut cartridge. Full details below the pictures as always. 


   

Supplies Used: 
By Imaginisce:
Princess Promenade Double Sided Cardstock(Enchanted)
Fairy Trails Double Sided Cardstock(Enchanted)
Princess Posies Double Sided Cardstock(Enchanted)
i-Top All Occasion Paper Toppers
i-Top & 16 mm brad daddies
clear Hot Rocks Compact

Provo Craft:
Cricut Personal Cutter
Gypsy
Once Upon a Princess Cartridge(3 butterflies at 1.5", 3 butterflies at 1.75" and "Precious" phrase at 5")

All Other Supplies:
Pink Cardstock- Wassau Paper
Lt. Blue Cardstock- The Paper Company
Pink & Yellow Rhinestones- Tulip
Lime Green, Black Diamond, & Stardust Stickles- Ranger
White Gelly Roll Pen- Sakura
Pink ATG gun & tape- Scotch
3-D Foam Squares- Therm-O-Web
Flowers- Prima Marketing
Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks- Ad Tech

Thanks for checking out what I've been up to! This is actually going in a 12 x 12 scrapbook frame for my niece Madelyn's room. I love how it turned out!

Happy Crafting!
Brit

Comments

  1. This is soooo pretty!!! I love it. I have to get me an I-top. Nice work :)

    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop