It's that time again!!

Yep, that's right! Robyn, aka My Pink Stamper, and owner/creator of My Pink Stamper Stamps & DVD's is having another Design Team call. Now, let me tell you, this is the third time I've tried out for Robyn's DT, and well I'm hoping that the third time is the charm! So the challenge was to use Orange, Turquoise, Green & Brown, plus we could use one other color of our choice if we so desired to, plus we had to use our favorite Cricut cartridge. Well my favorite Cricut cartridge of the moment is the Serenade Solutions cartridge, it's just way too many pretty images on it, so here's what I came up with!






Recipe: 
A2 card base (I used a kraft brown cardstock)
Orange layer cut at 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
Green Layer cut at 4" x 5 1/4"
Brown Strip cut at 2 3/4" x 4" and then punched along 1 edge, I used Fiskars Treading Water
Lt. Turquoise Strip cut at 1 1/4" x 4"
Turquoise Bird(from Serenade) cut using Gypsy(I flipped the image and used the solid top layer instead of the one with flourishes) cut at 2 1/4"
Orange Bird(from Serenade) cut using Gypsy(again, I used the solid top layer instead of the one with flourishes) cut at 2" 
Stardust Glitter Pen by Sakura in clear, used to outline the brown wings on both birds and draw a line on the top edge of their beaks
brown ribbon, from stash, I used about 7" of ribbon, 5" to lay across light turquoise strip and attach to back, and an additional 2" to tie the knot, then trimmed the ends. 
"Have a tweet day!" from Tweetie Hoo Puns by My Pink Stamper Stamps
Momento Rich Cocoa Ink Pad
Pink Scotch ATG gun & tape
3-D foam squares by Therm-o-web
*All patterned paper is from Echo Park's A Walk in the Park line
*Kraft Cardstock & Chocolate Brown Cardstock are both from The Paper Company

Happy craftin' all!
Brit

Comments

  1. Great card!
    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! I really like the patterns you used with your birds! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a kute n kreative kard...good luck...just became a follower...hope you do the same.

    http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop