Cricut Circle Blogaversary Challenge #6: Sketch Challenge

So this is the last challenge that was given, create a project using the sketch below and at least 2 Cricut cuts. Here's the sketch:

And here's what I did with it:


Details: All patterned paper, plus the 3 stars and the red scallops are from the Animal Soup Boy Collection from My Mind's Eye(LOVE this line). Yellow card stock and the chocolate base by The Paper Company. Onesie cut at 2.25"(duck is part of it), and then I cut 3 more ducks just a bit smaller to use as the top accents(B is for Boy Lite). Scallop circle cut from Lovely Floral at 3.0". All inked edges where done with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, ducks were all made sparkly with Stardust Stickles, Welcome baby stamp is from My Pink Stamper's Everyday Life set. Pretty basic card using mostly a kit, but I love it. It turned out super cute and could easily work for a boy or girl. 


Comments

  1. That's an awesome card! Great job on the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop