Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge- September

So over at the Cricut Circle Blog they post a magazine challenge every month, September's was to make something with Echo Park Paper Company product and at least 4 Cricut cuts. Now, I have absolutely NO clue how many Cricut cuts are on this project, because there are lot of them, but it was fun!



Now surprisingly there isn't a single Halloween cartridge used on here, lol, I used Paper Doll Dress Up and Create a Critter(for the house). I love all the extras to be found on the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge, it's one of my favorite ones to use. There are at least 15 Cricut cuts on here, lol, so I'm pretty sure I met the requirements. I used Echo Park Happy Halloween Collection, solid card stock from The Paper Company, some Rusty Hinge Distress Ink on the pumpkins, Stardust, Black Diamond & Lime Green Stickles, a face stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps, and some baker's twine from The Twinery. I've been working on this project pretty much since it was announced, the idea for this house just wouldn't leave my head so I did it. Love how it turned out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop