EP NSD Challenge #3

So challenge #3 on the Echo Park Blog for NSD was to take one of the projects shown by their design team and use it as inspiration. I picked this very cute card by Kandis Smith. 

I love how it looks like a quilt. And the colors she chose are awesome, though I didn't use any of them other than brown, lol! Here's my take:


I used Echo Park Dots & Stripes Home Front. I used the 6 x 6 paper pad because I love the scaled down prints, they're great for cards. I added gems to the banner, and decided that I liked the gems on the corners of each square, it worked better with the prints I chose. 

Thanks for looking! 
Happy Scrapping!
Brittany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!