Kraftin' Kimmie National Scrapbook Day Challenges!

Oh my goodness, this week has been kicking my butt, we've got so much family stuff happening plus the kiddo's first year of school is winding down(only 2 1/2 weeks left!). So last week was National Scrapbook Day, I didn't get to participate over that weekend, but Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps(www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com) had their challenges open all week long! Gotta say, I've only got a few so far, and out of the 5 challenges I finished, I kept reaching for this one stamp and her sentiments 4 times, lol. Couldn't help it, she's too cute and fun to color! Fussy cutting again kicked my butt on one challenge, but I LOVE how it turned out. Alright, here we go, all 5 challenges in one post! :-)

Challenge 01: Krafty Kreations- Use Kraft somewhere on your project

Challenge 02: It's a Celebration! Make a project that celebrates something! 

I wish you could see this one in real life because it's awesome! There's so many layers and it sparkles so pretty! I had to make something to celebrate spring because it finally became spring in Minnesota! We were doubting we'd get one at all. 

Challenge 03: Let it sparkle: use bling.
You can see the rhinestones pretty well, what you can't really see in this picture is that her shirt and the flower centers sparkle too. I colored them with a Sakura Stardust pen in Clear.

Challenge 04: Anything but a card: Make anything other than a card.
I stamped her directly to the tag, colored her, and then used my TH Distress Inks to ink around her to create a background. The sentiment was inked on a piece of paper, inked with Distress Ink and then pop dotted up to add some dimension. 

Challenge 06: Buttons, Bows & Bling: use at least 2 of the 3 on your project.
I had fun creating the 3-D bow and stamping the sentiment directly to it, love how it turned out. It's so hard to see the bling in this picture, it's really sparkly, I colored every other flower in the background with the clear Stardust pen. It just shines blingy sparkle in real life. I'll try for close-ups later. 

Alright there's all my challenges, I'm off to help a family member pack up to move so I'll see you all again soon. 
Hope the rest of your weekend is crafty! :-)
Brit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop