Saturday, June 22, 2013

Krafty Guest Contest Entry 01

Hi all! So how's the weather in your part of the world? It's flip flopping between being really rainy(we have thunderstorms in the forecast for 6 out of the next 7 days) or crazy muggy and hot. I miss the nice summer days at this point. 
So here's a card I did this morning, the stamp is by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, paper is DCWV's Linen Closet. This card drove me crazy and took me FOREVER, but I love how it turned out! 

Here's the full card:

and a close up:


It was a ton of paper piecing, but she's cute and I was having fun with it even as it made me crazy. I'm entering her in the Krafty Guest Contest that Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps has right now on the blog. :-) 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a scrappy weekend!
Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment