Another one for HIMCR...

Okay, I was having a creative streak tonight and made a second card for Hiding in My Craft Room's Challenge. If you missed the last post, it's for Challenge #137: Designer x3. Basically, use 3 pattern papers. Last time I used MME, this time, I've got DCWV. I just got the Burlap Paper 6 x 6 stack last week and I've been dying to use it, so I dug out my Animal Crackers Mat Stack, and some Unity Stamp Co stamps(I used "Hello Little One") and got to work. Here's what I came up with: 


A little more subtle on the patterns with this one. The red, brown & green are all patterned but they tend to "read" as a solid. Especially in a card like this. And I love the animal prints in the polka dots. The hearts were glittered with Xmas Red Stickles from Ranger, and the ink is CTMH Cocoa. 

Alright, it's almost 2 am here, I'm off to bed. Maybe I'll see you yet again this weekend. I'm feeling rather paper crafty at the moment. :-) 

As always, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting! 
Brittany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop