Unity Be Inspired Challenge 01!

Hi all! I'm back! Summer was crazy, didn't get to scrap nearly as much as I wanted to. Did get a lot of other projects done though! So I saw the sketches for Unity's Be Inspired Challenge this month and loved them, decided I needed to actually create them and get back in the swing of scrappy things! This is my first one up, the Layout Sketch. I don't usually follow sketches for layouts, but I really like this one! 

So here's the sketch:



And here's my take on it: 


The papers are from Trinity Paper Arts "Making the Team" collection, all stamps are from Unity Stamp Co.(book w/ apple and "remember this" came in a grab bag, the others are from Splatters and Stars- All Boy which is an itty bitty set). 1st grade is spelled out in Thickers from American Crafts, stamp pads used- TH Distress Ink in Rusty Hinge and Faded Jeans, Momento in Tuxedo Black. Books w/ Apple Stamp is colored with Spectrum Noir Markers(DR3, DR5, BT9, GB7, OR3 & EB2). Apple was make glossy with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic. 

Thanks for visiting, I'm off to play with more paper, I didn't realize how much I missed it until I started playing with it again! :-) 

Brit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop