Unity Be Inspired Challenge Take Three!

Gotta say, I love that Unity has so many options for their Be Inspired Challenge. 2 Sketch Challenges and a Color Inspiration Challenge every month. Love it. This month definitely inspired me. So I'm back with my take on the Card Sketch Challenge, since I've already shown you the Layout Sketch And Color Inspiration Challenges.

This is the sketch:


And here's what I did with it:


The stamp set is "Feel the Joy" which is from the Unity Stamp Co. Itty Bitty Collection. I colored it direct to stamp with Tim Holtz Distress Markers(Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, and Festive Berries for the flowers and Walnut Stain for the sentiment). Papers are from My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose- Mabel 6 x 6 paper pad. I'm not entirely sure who made the baker's twine, I've had it for a couple of years. :-) 

So thanks for visiting the last few days. It's been fun, now to finish up baby blankets and make a hat for my niece! :-) 

Brit


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop