Growing In Unity Blog Hop


Hi Unity Friends! It's time for the Growing in Unity Blog Hop again and I'm so excited that I get to participate! We're focusing on the Sentiment Kits that Unity releases every month this go round and I got to play with the set called ...hello, thank you. It was the Sentiment Kit from July 2014 and it's pretty awesome. I ended up making 3 different cards with the kit(all with different techniques that I'll go into on another day, another project), and I love them all. I'll be using this set again and again, I think! So many great sentiments in it! So time to check out my projects! Here we go!

Card One:
I used a lot of Distress Paint on this one, both for the flower
and the background! 

Card Two:
 I used Distress Markers with a water brush for this one, again,
I used it on the flower and the background.

Card Three:
I used the Distress Markers again here but used them 
direct to paper for the stamps and with the Distress 
Air Sprayer Tool for the background.

Alright, so I obviously had way too much fun(though I could not cut a straight line for anything!) but I loved every minute of it. These stamps are fantastic, now, leave me a comment(because 2 people will win the frankly said sentiment set from this month!), visit the rest of the ladies on the hop and then go shop at Unity because everything is 50% off this weekend!

Here's the line up:

Brittany {You are Here}

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Sunday!
Brittany

Comments

  1. So beautiful thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all very cool! I loved the sentiment with card #1! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Brittany, I love those stamps and how you used them on your cards! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamps, love the cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the flower. The different color combinations make each of them unique. The backgrounds on all of the cards are so pretty. Have to try those techniques.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you created three different cards with the same basic stamps! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. all your cards are amazing and so beautiful! really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun colors!! Love all your cards...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are so cool! I love the use of color, something I don't usually do but should do more often!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your flowers are beautiful. I love that they are paired with those great background. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. What bright, cool colors
    I especially like the ink blots

    ReplyDelete
  12. What bright, cool colors
    I especially like the ink blots

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing cards,loved them all.They are fabulous,colorful and creative.Love the second card a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards! Loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great cars! love the paint splattered look! -tjigo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them all. The hippy vibe on the last one is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your third card has the greatest colors. You did a great job on all three though.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All your cards are cute! My fav is the 2nd one with the color splashes :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your cards are soooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great set of cards, Brittany. Very colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your bright fun flowers. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  22. What nice cards with this fun kit. I like that big flower.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful cards, loving the circle sentiments! Thanks so much for being a part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am partial to the second card but wouldn't turn down ANY of them if offered to me. :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely cards. I like Card #2 the best ... love the splatters & colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards. So cheery with these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What bright, happy cards. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow-I love these bright and fun cards!
    You got such great results from the Distress markers.
    I feel like I get more muted colors when I use mine.
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!