Fun with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

So I've been creating a lot with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Here's a card I did with the Make a Splash stamp set for the anything goes challenge on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog.


This was colored with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush watercolor markers. All papers are from the Basic Grey Prism collection. I've been hoarding my Basic Grey papers but decided that this collection was perfect for this project. 

It's hard to see in pictures, but I coated her jacket and rain boots with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic after stamping it on pattern paper. Once it was dry, I fussy cut it and added it to the colored image. I love how it looks like a real rain coat and boots! 

Brittany

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!