Great Escape Meme Contest Entry

This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site!

Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be? I would escape to somewhere warm & sunny. I live in MN so it's not like that very often here. Maybe Hawaii, my friend lives there, lol.
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car? Hmm, I would have to say either "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks(love it still) or anything that Taylor Swift has done.
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do? I would do a head to toe makeover, hair, facial, clothes, everything.
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Definitely would have to be Marabou Milk Chocolate. I only get it once a year, but I love it.
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home? Furthest I've ever been from home was Friday Harbor, San Juan Islands. I would move there if I could. It's beautiful.
6. Last book that you couldn't put down? Okay, so I've got 4 books that I couldn't put down, but they are a series. They are by Rachel Vincent, in order of series, Stray, Rogue, Pride, and Prey. They are about shape-shifters, read the first one, and I've been hooked ever since, I can't stop reading them.
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch? Well, I love the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, but I don't know if those count. lol.
8. What is your favorite local escape? I love going camping at my dad's trailer, it's about an hour north of where we live, and I could stay there indefinitely.
9. How do you escape on a budget? Escape on a budget? I don't get to really escape unless we go camping. Especially with a 2 1/2 year old!
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation. Best food on vacation would be either cat fish from the CatFish House in TN, or Korean food from what used to be The Soul Garden, also in TN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop