Altered Paint Can project
This is a very cool paint can I did for a swap over the summer. Each of the squares(I used core-dinations paper) were cut to 1 1/2", run through the cuttlebug using the d'vine swirls A2 folder. I then sanded the embossed squares and on the purple ones used stickles to add some sparkle. The green was cut on the cricut, embossed with swiss dots, and though you can't see it in the picture, the edges were distressed with a blade. The flowers are floradoodles white with rhinestone centers.
This is the lid, there is a purple under layer, followed by green scallops which were embossed(swiss dots), followed by a purple layer which was embossed(d'vine swirls), distressed, and stickled, followed by a blue layer which was embossed(d'vine swirls) and distressed, followed by one more blue layer that was embossed(swiss dots). The green K was done with the cricut & plantin schoolbook, and embossed with swiss dots. Rhinestones along the straight edge of the letter, and a small flower with rhinestone center on the bottom edge.