Blog Candy Winner!

Sorry this took so long guys! I've been re-organizing my scrap "room", and trying to weed through the 9 million toys that have taken over my apartment(okay so maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but it seems like that many). Do kids really need to get so many toys for Christmas & their birthdays, it doesn't help when they are only 2 weeks apart, lol! I seriously need to sell or get rid of a lot of the ones he's outgrown. Pretty sure there are still early toddler toys in my place and he's now 4! I'm thinking a garage sale this spring once it's nice again.

I think I'm gonna post pictures of my scrap "room" when it's all organized in the next couple of days, you'll see what I mean by "room" when I post pictures, lol.

Anyways, the reason you're checking in! The winner of the blog candy is Pandora from over at CropChocolate.com. Pandora, I'll pop over there and send you a message in just a bit!

Have a fun crafty day everyone. I get to organize and sort through more stuff that the munchkin has outgrown!

Happy Crafting!
Brit

Comments

  1. You totally made my morning!! I sent u a reply on CC, but HAD to stop in here to and say thank you ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!