CC.com Chocolatier Jan. 2011 Project

I'm on CropChocolate.com's Design Team, they call us "Chocolatiers". I like it, it's a fun & cute name. Our task for January was to create a project with the theme "Love" using product that CropChocolate.com sells. I used my Echo Park Paper Company's Be Mine Collection, here's what I came up with:

Recipe:
light grey cardstock for card base, 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" folded in half to make an A2 sized card
Pink stripe pattern(Echo Park Be Mine Collection) cut at 4" by 5 1/4"
Polka Dot pattern(Echo Park Be Mine Collection) cut at 2" by 4"
*The stripes are centered on the light grey cardstock, the strip of polka dots, I placed about 1/4" up from the bottom edge of the striped paper.

The Be Mine graphic is a cardstock sticker from the Be Mine Collection, as are the 2 tickets behind it. I mounted them on scrap cardstock & then completely trimmed them down. The ribbons are just scraps I had that I folded in half & glued down. With these embellishments, I just layered them as to how I liked them and used my ATG gun and pop dots to adhere them.

I also used some Black Diamond Stickles on the black polka dots of the paper to give it a little sparkle, and also took my Stardust Gelly Roll pen by Sakura and traced over all the Be Mine & the black flourishes too. I couldn't get any of the sparkle to show up very well, but it's there!

Hope you like it! I'm off to play with some more scrappy stuff since my munchkin isn't home right now!

Happy Crafting!
Brit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop