Licensed Cricut Cartridges

Okay I have 5 of the licensed Cricut cartridges. Sesame Street Friends & Font, Hello Kitty Greetings & Font, & Hannah Montana. I love the Hannah cartridge, it's easy, and the fonts are super cute. I'm not sure how much I like the others yet. I just did 2 projects using Hello Kitty Font & Sesame Street Friends for the first time. I love how the finished projects look. They're super cute. I HATE putting the cuts together. The layering is seriously insane, why did I think I'd like these? lol. Oh, I don't recommend cutting Abby Cadabby as your first Sesame Street cut, pick something easier! I should've done Elmo, he's gotta be easier! I'm actually gonna cut him next! Anyways, here's the projects I did. Abby is cut at 6", and she is a shape card, Hello Kitty was cut at 3.75" and then stuck on a card.



Have a great weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Brit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop