Sunday, January 30, 2011

PKS Let's Face It Friday Challenge: X's & O's


Okay so this is my entry for this challenge, X's & O's were required to be somewhere in your project, they didn't have to be the focal point, but I've been dying to use this cut from Smiley Cards so I figured "hey why not?".

I did it as a shape card using the shadow, and then cut 2 of the main part and just trimmed the pink to go over the red "O". I didn't want them the same colors. It's cut at 3.5". I also embossed the pink using the heart embossing folder from the Love Language Cut & Emboss set. The love stamp is from My Pink Stamper's Everyday Life set & the face stamps are from the Everyday Character Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps, obviously, lol, since it's for their challenge. All card stock is from The Paper Company.

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is cuttte!! I love how you placed the faces in the perfect spot! Great job and thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card puts a big smile on my face. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete