Barrel of Monkeys card

So I really wanted to create a barrel of monkeys card, lol, started thinking about it a couple of months ago when the munchkin was playing with his barrel of monkeys. I used my Gypsy a lot for this project, I needed the measurements for the window exact so the base & polka dot layers were all cut on the Gypsy. The barrel is actually the platform shape from Create a Critter that the seal sits on. I rotated it, made a copy of it, flipped the copy and welded them together with a rectangle so it would have a flat bottom & top. I had to do a little trimming to get it exact, but it worked out. I ran it through the Cuttlebug with the Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder & inked it up with Colorbox's Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan(I seem to use this color a lot!). The window does have an acetate sheet there. Lettering is from the Hannah Montana cartridge, monkeys & all the grass is from Create a Critter. I did all the doodling with my trusty white gel pen from Sakura. 

Front view

Inside view

Have a crafty day!
Brit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!