Cricut Circle Blogaversary Recipe Challenge

One of the challenges was we had to use a title, 2 Cricut cuts and 3 buttons. Gavin and I had decided to make fall cookies(the premade ones with the shapes in the middle, lol, he picked out pumpkin ones in the store) so here's what I came up with:




The leaves are from Create a Critter, I omitted the face cuts so I could use my Peachy Keen face stamps on them, they are cut at 1.25" and 1.50". The Pumpkins are cut from Simply Charmed, again, omitted the face cuts to use the stamps, cut at 4.25". I love the fluffy light blue tulle behind the pumpkins and the doodling. It was fun to make, but a lot of work! Oh, and the font is Sunny Day from the Sesame Street Font cartridge. I don't normally get quite so detailed on my scrapbook pages, they're usually pretty simple. Now to just get the pictures printed in the next few days! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

My Cricut Craft Room's Card & Invitation Blog Hop