For Those Left Behind Blog Hop 03(Last One)

Okay, last one. I have no more time because we're leaving for camping in 2 1/2 hours and I haven't packed yet! Eek! I should really get on that but since I can't craft for the next 4 days I wanted to get some more crafty time in, darn it!  

Here's my last project:

This cute card works for the challenges on scrapaddict-laura & by belle's blogs. 

Scrapaddict-laura wanted us to make a card using a journal box, and by belle wanted us to use a handmade embellishment not made from paper. 

See my cute little twine butterfly? Super easy, super adorable, and after seeing them on multiple projects this last weekend, I had to try it! 

CC Products Used:
MME Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink 
TH Distress Ink Spun Sugar
WRMK Sew Easy Fancy Floss Baker's Twine Neutral- Referee
Stickles Goldenrod
Stamp: BG Delta L.E. Series
Journal Die Cut- MME Quite Contrary(I got it in a grab bag)

Non CC Products:
Chocolate Cardstock for Base- The Paper Company
Baker's Twine- The Twinery- Caribbean
Momento Rich Chocolate


I'm pretty proud of my self, I got 8 of the 12 challenges done, and with 3 projects. :-) 

Everyone have a safe holiday week, be careful, try to stay cool and have fun!
I'll see you next week!

Happy Craftin'
Brittany

Comments

  1. Brittany....this is SO cute! Love your twine butterfly....and great use of the journal box and bling from my challenge! Thanks for linking up...and wow....great job on that many challenges when you're getting ready to leave! Have a safe, fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!