For Sale...

I have the Cricut Circle Animal Antics Cartridge, brand new in clamshell for sale. $60 plus shipping. I will ship it internationally, so don't let that stop you. I've shipped cartridges to Australia, the U.K. and Canada before. This cartridge was only given to Circle members that were in the Circle during years 1 & 2 and will never be available again, so it's pretty rare. :-) It has 40 layered images, 50 layered phrases, 9 layered card backgrounds and a layered font with a shadow. It's pretty cute. I will ship it within one business day of your payment clearing paypal. 


Please email me at: britngavin@ymail.com if you have any questions or if you'd like to purchase.

Thanks and have a great day! 
Brittany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CropChocolate.com Design Team Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Blog Hop

Growing in Unity Week: Day 1!